The ODROID-C0 is a computer for those who wish to make a more flexible and portable applications. It is a minimized hardware version of the ODROID-C1+. Battery power circuit is fully integrated. Just attach a 3.7V Li+ battery and make it mobile. It is highly suitable for IoT projects, wearables, and other applications that require a lightweight device.
All the ODROID-C1/C1+ OS images are fully compatible with the ODROID-C0. Some of the modern operating systems that run on the ODROID-C0 are Ubuntu, Android, Arch Linux, Debian, and OpenELEC, with thousands of free open-source software packages available. There are also plenty of custom OS available for using the ODROID-C0 as a multimedia center, Kodi, gaming station, headless server and much more at our ODROID community.
The key features and improvements over the original ODROID-C1+:
* Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
* Mali™-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)
* 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
* eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
* 40pin + 7pin GPIOs (unpopulated)
* USB 2.0 Host x 2 (unpopulated)
* Infrared(IR) Receiver (unpopulated)
* Li+ rechargeable battery charger for wearable and robots application
* Battery voltage level is accessible via ADC in the SoC.
* DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
* DC/DC step-up converter for 5Volt rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Polymer battery
* DIY friendly C0 Connector Pack is available for handy prototyping
The ODROID-C0 is a low cost and lightweight variant of the original ODROID-C1+ model. The PCB size is reduced by a quarter, and the weight is reduced to less than half of the original (16g from 40g).
– Added a Lithium-polymer battery management IC.
– Removed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
– Reduced the number of USB host ports to two from four.
– Removed the USB-OTG port.
|Processor||Amlogic S805 SoC ARM® Cortex®-A5 (ARMv7) 1.5GHz Quad Core ARMv7 architecture @28nm wafer|
|Memory||1Gbyte DDR3 RAM 792Mhz|
|3D Accelerator||ARM® Mali™-450 MP2 OpenGL ES 2.0 / 1.1|
eMMC Module Socket : eMMC module (option)
MicroSD Card Slot : 8~128GB MicroSD UHS-1 (option)
|USB2.0 Host||High speed standard A type connector x 2 ports|
|Audio Output||HDMI, I2S|
|Real Time Clock||On-board RTC function with a coin-shaped backup battery connector|
40pin port (GPIO/UART/SPI/I2C/ADC)
7pin port (I2S)
|WiFi||USB IEEE 802.11b/g/n 1T1R WLAN with Antenna (USB module) (option)|
5V 2A Power (option)
3.7V Li+ battery power
Ubuntu 14.04 + OpenGL ES on Kernel 3.10 LTS
Android 4.4.x on Kernel 3.10 LTS
Full source code is accessible via our Github.
58 x 56 x 11 mm approx. (Weight : 16 gram w/o heat sink, 30 gram with an optional heat sink)
PCB Thickness : 1.0mm
|Processor||Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs|
|RAM Memory||1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM|
|Graphics||Mali™-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)|
|Storage||eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot|
|I/O Connections (additional)||USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 Infrared(IR) Receiver 40pin GPIOs ALL UNPOPULATED|
|Input Power||5V DC (Power adaptor available separately)|
|Contents Of Box|
|Product||Odroid C0 Mainboard|
Odroid C0 - Multicore Headerless Prototyping Computer 
- Brand: Hard Kernel
- Product Code: HardKernel Odroid C0
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: 32.99€