- We verify each order and test every single product prior to dispatch, in order to ensure that orders are fulfilled in a timely and appropriate fashion. In some issues, you may need to return your item to us. If this is so, please read the below guidance
- All goods sold have a three month return to base warranty, unless stated otherwise. Goods purchased from our "Clearance" section and marked as such are excluded from return, excepting if they are discovered to be faulty.
- Please note that when requesting a return for any product provided with a security seal, whether on a case or otherwise attached, this seal must be still in place. If removed then this must have been with the express consent of Odroid UK provable with presentation of documentary evidence.
- Rechargeable products such as batteries have a three month return to base warranty.
- We encourage you to check on the official Odroid support forums for any issues before requesting support from us directly. These forums are staffed by the engineers that build the Odroid boards and they will be able to offer highly detailed support for all issues and questions.
- Before any item can be returned, a Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) must be requested. This can be requested via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Any items that we do not have a corresponding RMA return authorisation for will be rejected. Please call us on +44(0)845 0068868 if you have any queries.
- All incurred inbound return carriage costs to us are at the expense of the customer and cannot be refunded.
- When returning any item, please send all supplied cables and accessories.
- Consumer Contract Regulation based or Non-Faulty returns requests are permissable for return of any item within 14 calendar days from the day after the delivery / receipt of the order for refund only.
- Any non-faulty returned items must be returned “as new” and resellable. Non faulty items returned outside of 14 calendar days (after the date of delivery) "Consumer Contracts Regulation" period that are not classed “as new” may be subject to a 25% restocking fee / rejection as deemed appropriate.
- Prototyping items including but not limited to the Odroid range, Raspberry Pi range, Orange Pi range, Up Board range, and any product listed on our websites as an "SKD" part are requiring of specialist technical knowledge and owing to their scope of use carry a limited warranty of 3 months. This does not affect your 14 day returns policy for cooling off or DOA items.
Cancellation of orders
If you wish to cancel your order before it has been dispatched, please call us on +44(0)845 0068868. Dispatch cutoff time is 2:45 P.M GMT daily.
If an item is thought to be at fault Odroid UK may request diagnosis by email or phone. Some problems can be solved over the phone or by email, and do not require the unit to be returned.
You should return the goods to us within 14 days from the date the return is authorized. On acceptance of an RMA submission the shipping address for the return of the unit will be provided to you by email.
You must take reasonable care to ensure RMA goods are not damaged further, and are packed well for transit. Odroid UK will not be liable for any damage caused during transit.
Warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise for the purpose sold, failure to follow the Odroid UK instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Odroid UK approval. Thsi includes the use of a non-standard power source.
If goods are returned for warranty repair and are subsequently tested to be working normally, the customer will be required to pay shipping costs for return of the unit.
Odroid UK reserve the right to apply a 25% fee to any warranty repair or faulty return item found to be in working order.