**DISCONTINUED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
**Including Case and RTC Battery. Fully assembled.**
Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts, the Home Automation bundle allows for control of all your compatible household devices from the app on your phone. Think Apple Homekit, but better.
Easy to use
Getting started is as easy as plugging in the network and power cables and opening up the Home Assistant mobile app to get started.
The Home Assistant Standard Bundle comes with a bundled eMMC storage card. Plenty of space for all your integrations.
The Home Assistant Standard Bundle has a sturdy metal case designed by us - which will keep your system safe, secure, and well ventilated.
All software that runs on Home Assistant Standard Bundle is open source using the Linux kernel - including all the hardware drivers!
What’s in the bundle
- Blue Metal powder-coated case
- ODROID N2+ with 2GByte RAM
- eMMC Card storage with Home Assistant pre-installed
- RTC backup battery
- Power adapter (12V/2A)
Home Assistant is future proof
The Home Assistant Bundle is powered by a powerful processor, solid amount of RAM memory and comes with a comfortable amount of storage.It allows you to easily run Home Assistant, a couple of add-ons and then a couple more. It will be able to easily integrate thousands of devices and run thousands of automations.
|Form Factor||Dimensions: 140mm x 95mm x 40mm approximately.|
Weight: 300g including heatsink and metal case
|Processor||Amlogic S922X Processor (12nm fab) Quad-core Cortex-A73(up to 2.4Ghz) and Dual-core Cortex-A53 (up to 2Ghz)|
ARMv8-A architecture with Neon and Crypto extensions
Mali-G52 GPU with 6 x Execution Engines (800Mhz)
|Memory||DDR4 2GiB with 32-bit bus width. Data rate: 2640 MT/s (PC4-21333 grade)|
1.2Volt low power design
|Storage||1 x eMMC connector 1 x microSD slot (DS/HS modes up to UHS-I SDR104) - eMMC cARD Preinstalled|
|Networking||1 x GbE LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000 Mbps)– Realtek RTL8211F (Ethernet transceiver)|
– LED indicators
* Green LED: Flashing by data traffics at 100Mbps connection
* Amber LED: Flashing by data traffics at 1000Mbps connection
Optional WiFi USB adapters
|Video||1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, CEC, EDID)|
|Audio||1 x Stereo Audio line-out (3.5mm jack) 1 x HDMI digital output|
1 x Optional SPDIF optical output
|External I/O||4 x USB 3.0 Host ports (shares one single root hub) 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port for Host or Device mode. (No power input)|
1 x Debug serial console (UART)
1 x Peripheral Expansion Header (40-pin, 2.54mm pitch)
– 2 x DC 5V, 2 x DC 3.3V, 1 x DC 1.8V, 8 x GND
– 1 x SPI
– 1 x UART
– 2 x I2C
– 25 x GPIO (Max)
– 2 x ADC input (10bit, 1.8V Max)
– All 3.3V I/O signal level except for ADC input at max 1.8Volt.
|Other features||On board RTC(Real Time Clock) IC keeps time up to several years with a preinstalled CR2032 battery.|
8MiB SPI Flash for boot manager
IR receiver for remote controller
Built with a large passive heatsink
System LEDS Indicators:
– Red (PWR) – Solid light when DC power is connected
– Blue (ALIVE) – Flashing like heartbeat while Kernel is running.
Active Cooling Fan Connector (5V 2-pin)
– Connector (2-pin, 1.25mm pitch)
|Power||1 x DC jack : outer (negative) diameter 5.5mm, inner(positive) diameter 2.1mmDC 7.5V ~ 18V (up to 25W)|
– DC 12V/2A power adapter is included
– IDLE : ≃ 2.2W (Performance governor)
– CPU Stress : ≃ 5.9W (@2016/2208MHz), 6.2W (@2016/2400MHz)
– Power-off : ≃ 0.2W
Home Assistant Blue Edition ODROID N2+ (4GB RAM) + eMMC Bundle 
- Brand: Hard Kernel
- Product Code: Home Assistant Blue Edition ODROID N2+ (4GB RAM) + eMMC 
- Availability: Discontinued
- Ex Tax: 190.00€